Here are a few suggestions that Bersih, Election Commission can help to push:
1. Push the United Nations to create an unbiased system to rank and grade the quality of elections. Malaysia should be included and spearhead.
2. Election Commission to engage with technology giants such as Google, Facebook or others to explore the development of a technology that enable remote voting through smartphones. It helps to remove the intimidation at polling stations and allows access to those who are incapable.
3. Automatic registration of voters at 21 years old. I still remember that Bersih and the opposition (prior to GE14) were fighting for this. Hope this can revived.
4. Increase voter turnout by increasing the number of days of voting. Currently, we are only allowed to vote in a single day. We can explore further on two days or even three day voting to encourage voter turnout.
5. To activate voters, make the election a highly publicized live event over several days. With current technology, votes can be counted real-time. Live tv should be able to show the count and who is leading. This would drive more voter turnout.
The above is not an exhaustive list. I thought this over a Nasi Lemak. Imagine what I could come up with if I had Biryani for breakfast.