Have you ever had someone in your life that literally drains you emotionally and physically? Someone that really is the embodiment of negativity? The one that always spearheads the medieval ancient thoughts in your head? Well, you are not alone. These people are toxic and we always encounter them in our lives.
If you want to identify a toxic person in your life, go down this checklist:
- Those who spread negativity. This person is the epic symbol of negativity. He/She is negative and will not be happy till others are negative as well.
- Those who criticize you all the time. These people make Simon Cowell look like an angel.
- Those who waste your time. Be careful, they just drain your time with nothing fruitful – not even a meaningful relationship.
- Those who are jealous.
- Those who play victim. No matter how the situation could be handled, these people love to see themselves as victims of circumstances – and most likely blame others for their failures.
- Those who don’t care.
- Those who are self-centered.
- Those who keep disappointing you. Broken promises so often, it becomes a lifestyle.
Their toxicity is contagious.
It’s amazing how quickly things turn around when you remove toxic people from your life. – Robert Tew
Avoid them. Get rid of them from your life. It will be the hardest thing to do, but when you do it, you will see your life turn round.
Make the hard choice and remove them.
Remember this. Cutting people out of your life does not mean you hate them. It just means you respect and love yourself. Not everyone is meant to be in your life.